By the end of next year, it’s estimated that 69% of all internet traffic will be attributed to online videos. That’s insane. Just about every marketing professional is either using video marketing or planning to in the near future. Unfortunately, most do it poorly. There are so many businesses who start a YouTube channel, add a video or two expecting to reach a whole new market and… Related: 5 Reasons Video MUST Be Part of Your 2016 Marketing Budget [Infographic] Nothing happens. Sure, they get a few views from people around the office, maybe some friends and family. But that’s it….
- The Explainer Video Production Process February 12, 2019
- How To Create a Video Landing Page in 3 Steps February 5, 2019
- How to Find the Best Explainer Video Company For Your Business January 29, 2019
- What We Learned Analyzing 100 Explainer Videos With Over 10,000 Views [Custom Research] January 22, 2019
- How Much Does An Explainer Video Cost? January 15, 2019