5 HUGE Benefits of Explainer Videos
Think marketing videos are just a gimmick? That they’re a waste of money? Might be time to rethink that. Here’s 5 reasons they work:
1. Increase Conversion Rates – According to Internet Retailer, up to 85% of people are more likely to buy a product if they first saw an explainer video. This helped Rypple (who recently sold to SalesForce) increase conversion rates by 20%, CaseComplete upped the game 23% and CrazyEgg added an explainer video to their homepage and increased conversion rates by 64%!
Related: How Explainify helped CaseComplete convert 23% more leads!
2. Better Google Results – Websites with video are 50 times more likely to be ranked on Google’s first page. What do you think people will click on first: the text link or the ever-inviting video thumbnail? That’s right. The thumbnail! In fact, your video is 41% more likely to get clicked than a text listing. Now that you’re on the front page of Google, more people will watch your video and be totally stoked to buy your product. You earn money. Sales are good.
Related: Is My Video Marketing Actually Working? A Brief Intro to Analytics
3. Your Perfect Pitch Every Time – There’s nothing worse than not knowing how to tell people what you do in a way that they get it immediately. An explainer video helps you give your perfect pitch all over the world at any time of the day. You don’t even have to be there! And if you choose the right explainer video partner, you may just end up with your perfect company story that you can use in pitches, on your website, in email marketing and more.
4. Easily Shareable – Now that you’ve got your perfect pitch, you can easily share your story with the world. 70% of internet users are watching online video, so go ahead and captivate them with your awesome business! It’s now way easier to share because you have a video that can easily be sent to anyone and viewed by thousands, and if you really strike internet gold, millions. You can also bring it with you to meetings, conferences and more. You’ll never have to worry about messing up your pitch again.
Related: Why Viral Videos Are Ruining Your Video Marketing Strategy
5. ROI – Explainer video companies can produce videos at much better rates than agencies. Take advantage and watch a small spend turn into a great, gigantic return. Dropbox spent $50,000 to tell their story through an explainer video. It resulted in 5 million new customers and over $24M in revenue. CrazyEgg stepped up their revenue $21,000 a month.
Leveraging the AI in Explainify
May 23, 2023
Business has undergone some vast changes in the past 30 years; the Internet itself changed how we...
Explainer Videos Ensure Insurance Marketing Success
September 2, 2022
Let’s face it, marketing insurance products is a tough business… we can help you…
Educating with Explainer Videos — Online or Anytime
August 24, 2022
It probably comes as no surprise when we tell you that videos are currently the most popular way...
7 Explainer Videos for Science
June 22, 2022
Producing an exceptional explainer video for your scientific subject matter doesn’t have to be difficult.
Ways Enterprise IT Software Brands are Improving Video Marketing
June 16, 2022
When it comes to Enterprise IT Software, some of the industry’s most innovative brands are utilizing explainer videos in ways never seen before.