60 Seconds. That’s all you need to tell your story. And we proved that over the weekend to a panel of judges that selected our 60 second pitch (with no animation, mind you) as the best of the best.
The result: An all-expenses paid trip to SXSW Interactive worth $8,600. What a blessing.
Here’s the pitch:
Here are the details from ARKSourceLink:
Explainify was one of the many submissions Arkansas SourceLink received in their elevator pitch competition held earlier this month.
Entrepreneurs across Arkansas were invited to submit a 60 second elevator pitch video. Up to two employees from the winning company would receive an all expense paid trip to the technology conference in Austin, TX on March 8-12. The trip valued at $8,600 includes airfare, car rental, lodging, festival passes, and meal allowance.
The panel of judges consists of experts in start-ups, innovation and angel investing in the state of Arkansas.
- Jeff Amerine, PMP – Director, Technology Ventures at University of Arkansas
- Kristian Andersen – President, ka+a and Founder, Gravity Ventures
- Jeannette Balleza – ARK Challenge Director at Winrock International
- Ted Dickey – Advisor, Innovate Arkansas
- Sherry Howard – Director, Arkansas Women’s Business at Winrock
- Michael Singleton – ASBTDC Innovation and Market Research Manager
- Steven Trotter – Creative Director, Pleth, LLC
- Linda Tyler – State Representative of Arkansas
- C. Sam Walls – President/CEO of Arkansas Capital Corporation